Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Bunny Bow & Button Strap Bootees : Order by Supermak Shop

This is the first order of the year and also the first bulk order for bootees that I received. =) I was approached by Kak Nad the owner of Supermak Shop, and she ordered 16 pairs of bootees / booties (various colour & sizes) for her online & offline shop. It took me around 4 weeks to complete!  Here's some of the completed bootees photos:

                  
Bunny Bow Baby Girl Bootees. Name it as such as I always imagined cute little bunnies when I see them =)


Button Strap Baby Girl Bootees.


Here's the packed booties.
I've delivered them to the shop personally =)

8 comments:

Ezyane Zaki said...

wow.. the packaging look so nice..
congrats misfid :)

Unknown said...

Thanks beb! I just designed a simple label packaging for the bootees =)

Asma’ AB said...

kak fid, i really adore your bootees!! comel!!!!! packaging pun cantik and simple ^^

Unknown said...

Thank you As! packaging simple2 jek mampu buat sendiri =D

Shasrine said...

Those baby little shoes are beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Thanks shas! =)

chocinmybox said...

Hye...terjumpa blog u. Cantik2 la...berapa sepasang?

Unknown said...

Hi chocinmybox. Thanks! Sepasang yg design Bunny Bow & Button Strap, RM35 (not included postage).
If nk order bole email ke f.dy.accessories@gmail.com. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...