Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Happy Malaysia Day!

Selamat Hari Malaysia! ❤ 16th September 2015

Malaysia Day is celebrated every year to remember the establishment of Malaysian federation in 1963 (same date) where Malaya, North Borneo (currently known as Sabah), Sarawak, and Singapore join together to form Malaysia.

I'm proud to be Malaysian & Sarawakian.

P/S: the Malaysian flag was my first digitised work that i did 😘

#misfydkrafts #malaysiaday #harimalaysia #love #malaysia #malaysiancrafter #malaysiandigitizer #malaysiancrocheter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...