Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Crochet Basic Class with MisFydKrafts!

My crochet basic class is back!
Sunday 29th Nov, 10.30am - 3.30pm (with 1hr break), at Spotlight the Mines.
●
Only for RM160, I'll teach you all that you need to know to start your own crochet magic journey! The fees include with all the tools you need and a free pattern from me.
●
Contact me to book a seat now!
EMAIL:   f.dy.accessories@gmail.com
WHATSAPP:   019-398 0624
●
#misfydkrafts #crochetclass #crochetclassmalaysia #crochetclassklangvalley #basiccrochetclass #spotlightstores #spotlightmines #kelascrochet #craftclass #kelasmengait #kaitjarumsatu #malaysiancrocheter #acginstructor #spotlightinstructor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...