Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Crazy Love? Crazy Heart?

Well actually crazy 'crochet-ing' heart :). As last Sunday was 'kongsi' CNY & Valentines day, browsing thru some craft blogs, I found something interesting. Crochet heart shape! It sounds challenging, so as normal my hands were itchy to try to make one. Without reading any tutorials (lazy to read as usual), I let my own crochet knowledge (not that much) & creativity do the work.
Here are some of the crochet hearts that I managed to design:

 The Red+Green+Button was the first try. The other two was just made a few hours ago :D. 
What do you think about these hearts? Actually still don't what to use them for :p. Any ideas?

Oh nearly forgot, I've tried to crochet a Smiley face which was suggested by my dear Pdy. As I was crazy to try at that time (same as the heart) I made one! Not that neat but at a glance you know it's a smiley smiley face :). I even made it into a comic strip.

Happy crafting everyone!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...