Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Paper Star Ornament

This week Syara was busy making paper craft ornament for her best friend's bridal shower party. She is into paper craft since in Japan. Me (like origami) & Amal (paper craft lover too) was excited to help her on the ideas & making some ornaments for her. She found one tutorial online on making a star ornament by combining 6 folded papers (sorry didn't know the website, maybe I'll ask next week). I helped her to make one, a larger one compare to another two that she had made. Here's the result:

 After combining all 6 folded paper with 3 different colours.

After finished folding the sides, the nice 3D star ornament is completed. I love it! :)

2 comments:

MyBotanG said...

OMG!! how clever!! i cant even manage a simple crane.. uhuhuh

Unknown said...

Hehe...You can do it if you try & try & try! There are a lot of easy tutorials out there to try out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...