My check list & plan was:
1) Buy an inkjet printer @ Tesco near my place
2) Buy some iron on transfer paper @ Midvalley
3) Buy some cotton tape @ Macy (plus some new yummy yarns...muahahhah)
4) Redesign the logo fit for the labels
5) Install printer & test print the labels
6) Print the labels & cut them
7) Iron on cotton tape
So I went to buy an inkjet printer @Tesco on Saturday. Hehe don't have a printer after my previous one had broken quite some time ago :p. Well now I can do more printing work for my eraser stamps patterns too. :)
On Sunday, I drive to Midvalley to buy some iron on transfer paper at one of the computer shop. Quite expensive! Well anyway I just bought it to try it off & I can get a lot of labels for one A4. Then I bought some cotton tapes, the white one that normally ppl use for sewing along with some new chunky yarns @Macy on the same day. Later I just managed to redesign my logo a bit & layout it several sizes on A4 format.
On Monday, I've installed my printer, printed my labels on the transfer paper then iron it on the cotton tape. Not all the label are ok as some did melted b'cos I ironed too long :p.
Anyway, here's some photos of my first self made labels:
My first home made labels!