Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

My Family Mobile Sock - Experimenting

A backdated post. While I was relaxing for the 2 weeks holiday in December with my popo (grandma), mum, my 2 bro & sis, I managed to crochet some small items for them, my Pdy & myself. This was including the New Year/Christmas present swap for cousin in the previous post. I've crocheted 6 simple mobile socks for my mum, bro, sis, pdy & 2 for myself. Here's some photos of the socks that I've made:

I've used the Mohair acrylic mix yarns that I've bought from Daiso. It was the first time I've used these type of yarns. The yarns are soft & furry!
BTW The 3 mobile socks in the photo are my sis, bro & myself. Not in the photo is my mum's mobile sock  (black mix) & my 2nd mobile sock (brown mix), both with slightly different design. =) 
I'm using my 2nd design with button (not in the photo) & the furry mohair is getting furrier than before! =P



6 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

All very cute & nice, Fyd! I love the yarns you ised! Maybe you could help me buy yarns from Daiso next time,huh? :D

Unknown said...

Thanks Aisyah!
Sure! Seldom go there as a bit far but if I'm going there, I'll inform you k ;)

MamaDaniel said...

cute semuanya..
like (tick)

:D

Unknown said...

Thanks MamaDaniel! =D

anna chips said...

kalau for the mp4 leh x???

Unknown said...

Hi Anna Chips!
Bole. As long as bg dimension MP4. Email yer if nk details.
f.dy.accessories@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...