So here's my trial design, the real design & the outcomes:
Actually this is my first trial on making a smaller beanie beret using a thinner & softer yarn. I think this was too small for a 1 year old kid. So eventually & most probably it will be Itam's beret :p. Anyway Itam looks good with the brown beanie!
Based on this first trial, with some modification, I made the real one based on my sketch design. Here's the sketch & the outcome.
The beret beanie when it's flat & the top view.
I did some variation on the stitches so the pattern looks like a flower.
Here's some photo with Itam as a model :)
I hope it fits well on Ayra :).