Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Sneak Peak - New Project!

Here's a sneak peak on my new project! It's in red! 
Still thinking how to finish it. Beads or no beads.......Stay tune!:)

2 comments:

Aisyah Helga said...

Apa tu,ye?? Mcm beg je :p Sama lah jarum kita!! Order dr Mayfair.

Unknown said...

Hehe...tknk bgtau smp dh siap :p. Baru ler suspen skit~~~kekeke

Fyd punye dh lama beli masa kt Jepun. Nama brand dier Clover (クロバー) siap dlm Jepun atas jarum tu.
Byk2 jarum Fyd semua beli masa kt Jepun sbb masa tu baru start ade duit sendiri for beli2 brg craft :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...