Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Crafter's Get-Together Ver.6 at Scrap-n-Crop

Last Sunday I went for the crafters get-together Ver.6 at Scrap-n-Crop at Kajang.
Most of the participants are paper crafters & I've joined them since 5 years ago. I've learned a lot from them on paper crafting. It was as usual, a fun & crazy event. 


Basically this is how the normal crafter gathering work table looks like. Mostly papercrafters have lotsa stuff to use  Luckily I still stick with my yarn & crochet needle since 6 years ago I start joining them. This is the only time of the year I make cards with some help from the papercrafter experts! 



Here's some of the cards that we did. But I just did one!  




After all the craziness, crafting, chit chatting, sharing info, munching on yummy food & a gift swap, here's couple of our group photos!    



After the craft 'party', 2nd round at the nearest mamak for tea break :D


#misfydkrafts #malaysiancrafter #crafters #gettogether #fun #crafting #sharing #scrapncrop #gathering #papercrafter #crocheter #sewer #feltcrafter #handmade #cards #cardmaking

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...