Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Sewing Project for Mom's Birthday Gift

Last 2 weekend sew project from a sewing amateur.

For the first time, I sew a Mega Credit Card Wallet for my mum's birthday gift (17th Oct). She always has 'tonnes' of cards in her bag so hope that this can help her to get the cards organised. My stitches are a bit horrible! Sorry Ma  will ganti a better one the next one I make k. I changed the fastener from velcro (tutorial) to magnetic button.

If you want to try to make one for yourself, checkout the tutorial for Mega Credit Card Wallet at www.infarrantlycreative.net or you can order from my friend @sarangcraftbyabby who can sew this fabulous wallet for you.

#misfydkrafts #mfksew #amateur #sewing #cardwallet #handmadeinmalaysia #handmade #giftformom #fabric #colourful #spotlightstores #spotlightmalaysia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...