Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Handmade goodies from crafter friends!

Awesome handmade that I got from my crafty friends at My Handy Creations Bazaar by Brother Malaysia at Paradigm Mall last Sunday.

Thank you so much for the gifts 😍
.
IG @rimaumanja (key tag from a coffee lover to another ☕)
.
IG @madebyrozirahman (collapsible thread catcher & pin cushion📍)
.
IG @yanscrafty (awesome beads phone/key strap for my b'day prezzie 🎂)
.
IG @sekocinorlie (cute fabric owl strap 🐥)
.
#mfkfriend #gifts #handmadeinmalaysia #handmade #awesome #cool #love #malaysiancrafter #throwback

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...