Welcome to MFK

Welcome to MisFydKrafts!

+ I'm Fyd! A full time working Malaysian Biotech scientist based in Kuala Lumpur, who loves crochet, crafts & DIYs.
+ Here's where I started sharing my craft journey since 2010. Since then I've been featured in some of the local TV shows and also magazines.
+ I'm a life member of The Arts & Crafts Guild, KL & Selangor and currently a crochet instructor in Spotlight, Malaysia.

If you like to say hello, you can email me at misfydkrafts@gmail.com


Happy crafting, Happy browsing, Be Original, Support Handmade, Support MFK :)

Fyd

The Founder, Designer, Crocheter, Crafter of MisFydKrafts (001975460-K)
www.misfydkrafts.com.my

===================================================================================================================================

Mango Crochet Amigurumi

Let's start the morning with the golden sweet Mango aka Mangga 🍭
Scientific name: Mangifera indica

I just love mango. It's one of my favourite fruit! The best when eaten cold. It's use in a local dessert called pulut mangga where sticky/glutinous rice topped with sweet mango & creamy coconut milk. Yum! 😍

#misfydkrafts #amigurumi #mfkdesign #crochet #fruit #tropicalfruit #buah #mango #mangga #localfruit #mangiferaindica #yarnwork #yarnlover #malaysiancrocheter #crocheter #handmadeinmalaysia #handmade #colourful #yellow #golden #yummy #malaysianfruits #あみぐるみ #くだもの #果物

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...